Pathfinders for Autism is hosting their 8th annual 5k and 1-mile fun run & walk! Here are the details…
The event will take place on-
Sunday, September 30, 2018
The Maryland Zoo in Baltimore
1 Safari Pl
Baltimore, MD 21217
The race begins at 8:30 am, but the event runs from 7 am to 11 am.
- post-race celebration with refreshments
- animal ambassadors
- children’s activities
- autism information
- and FREE admission to the Zoo!
Come out and run or walk with us.
Pathfinders for Autism was established in 2000 by parents of children with autism. Since then, Pathfinders for Autism has grown into Maryland’s largest autism organization, dedicated to helping individuals, parents, and professionals. Last year alone, they directly assisted 21,900 individuals!
Pathfinders for Autism strives to improve the lives of individuals with autism and the people who care for them. They accomplish this through a variety of programs and services, including:
- Resource Center which provides information on all types of service providers (anything from psychologists to people that cut hair) as well as helping people navigate systems
- Workshops and conferences where Pathfinders for Autism brings in experts on specific topics
- Training that is industry specific and includes sessions for hospitals, teachers, hospitality staff, law enforcement, fire/EMS, states attorneys/public defenders, CPS/APS staff, and more
- Family fun events that include nights at the National Aquarium and Science Center, swim events, baseball games, rock climbing, trampoline parks, sailing and more
Please help support a cause that is so very dear to our heart, by clicking the link below. You can view the progress we’re making towards our team goal and make a donation.
Your donation helps Pathfinders for Autism continue to offer these services FREE of charge.
In addition, there may be an opportunity to have your donation doubled. To see if your employer matches gifts, visit http://matchfinderonline.blackbaud.com/MatchGiftInquiry.aspx?cid=21227.
For more details, click here to visit Pathfinders for Autism’s Run Wild 2018 page.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of many!